Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||G80 U.S. Type Master Link Assembly||Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Max. Cap.:||120 Ton||Min. Cap.:||4 Ton|
|Safety Factor:||4:1||Color:||As Per Request|
horizontal plate clamp,
steel lifting clamps
G80 US Type Master Link Assembly Welded Main Link and Welded Sub Link Up To 120ton
|WLL ton||Breaking load ton||Φa mm||B1 mm||C1 mm||Φb mm||B2 mm||C2 mm||Weight kg|
1. The WLL should be clearly marked.
2. The safety catch should be in place and functioning correctly.
3. The hook should be checked for any distortion, cracking and excessive wear or corrosion.
NOTE: The wear on the bearing surface of the hook should not exceed 8% of the nominal dimension.
4. Check that the opening of the hook is within the manufacturers parameters. If the hook is opened excessively it is a sign that it has been point loaded or overloaded.
5. Moving parts such as release cams should be checked for free movement.
6. If the hook is a ball bearing swivel hook check that the hook is swivelling freely and that the bearing is not making any unusual noises. Unusual noises are often a sign of bearing fatigue or bearing failure.
7. If the hook has a threaded machined shank ensure that the thread is in good order and that the nut is turning freely on the thread.
Contact Person: Veronica Chen