Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Crane Name:||Under Running Wire Rope Hanger Overhead Crane Under Hung Shop Crane 5ton||Capacity:||0.5t To 10t|
|Lifting Height:||3-30m||Control Method:||Pendent Control Or Wireless Remote Control|
Under Hung Shop Crane,
Hanger Overhead Crane,
Wire Rope Overhead Travelling Crane
Under Running Wire Rope Hanger Overhead Crane Under Hung Shop Crane 5ton
1. Product description
Suspension crane is a kind of small and light weight overhead crane, also known as under running crane or underhung crane. It is widely applied in workshop of production and assembly lines, warehouse and other places to lift and move heavy loads. The underhung crane, as its name implies, is suspended from building roof structure and runs at the bottom flange of runway beam.
Single girder suspension crane is designed and manufactured in strict accordance with industrial standard JB2603-94, usually equipped with CD/MD electric wire rope hoists or SY electric chain hoist. Due to its distinct structure, the under running overhead crane usually comes in single girder design, thus it cannot lift a considerable amount of weight. The capacity ranges from 0.5 ton to 10 ton, the span of is 3-22.5m, working classification is A3-A4.
2. Benefits of employing a suspension crane:
* It is a perfect solution for facilities where the building height is an issue or there are no supporting columns.
* The construction of underhung crane does not require any building column or engineered column.
* It has compact structure and strong rigidity.
* The crane hanging from building ceiling helps increase lifting height within the limited building space.
* The underhung crane will make the most of building space as it can maximally approach the building wall.
* It generates low noise and little pollution during lifting operations.
* It has less tracking problems than a top running overhead crane.
3. Technical parameter:
|Lifting capacity||ton||0.5-5 ton|
|Power source||AC 50/60HZ 220V-480V 3P customized|
|Working environment temperature||-25ºC~+40ºC|
4. Questions before making quotation:
1. The lifting capacity?
2. The span of main girder?
3. The lifting height?
4. Single speed or double speed of lifting?
5. Pendant control or remote control?
6. Power supply?(volt./3p/hz)
7. Any other special requirements?
That will be much helpful if you can supply drawing to us.
5. Product show
Contact Person: Veronica Chen